At a Glance
- Potato Type: Russet
- Prep Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Potatoes USA
A side dish so good you’ll feel weird calling it a side. Elevate your roasted diced potatoes with a little garlic, lemon, and rosemary.
- 1-pound Side Delights® Russet Potatoes, cut into 1-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- As needed Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Rosemary, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 450 F
- Wash, scrub, and cut the potatoes into ½ inch dices.
- Place the potatoes in a bowl and toss them with the olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
- To make the dressing, combine the lemon juice, lemon pepper, garlic, and rosemary together in a small bowl.
- When the potatoes are cooked, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving bowl, oil and all. Drizzle the lemon and rosemary mixture over the top and stir the potatoes together to combine. Serve immediately.