At a Glance
- Potato Type: Fingerling
- Prep Method: BBQ
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
Fire up the grill for this amazing dish!
- 1.5 lbs. (1 bag) Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Fusion Fingerling potatoes
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Spice Rub
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. lemon pepper
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika
- 1 ½ tsp. smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground cumin
- For the rub, combine all ingredients in a glass jar, close the lid, and shake to blend. Store at room temperature.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in your grill. Place the potatoes in a bowl, drizzle with the olive oil, and sprinkle with Spice Rub. Toss to coat.
- Place the potatoes on the grill rack or in grill basket directly over the heat and close the grill lid. After 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and toss the potatoes or turn the basket. Close the lid again and repeat the process for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
- Serving tip: Serve the grilled Fusion Fingerlings on a platter alongside a bowl of Spice Rub Dip. To make Spice Rub Dip, combine ½ cup prepared buttermilk or ranch-style dressing and 1 tsp. Spice Rub in small bowl. Stir to blend. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Calories: 110 Fat: 2g Sodium: 19mg Vitamin C: 22% Carbohydrates: 20g Fiber: 2g Protein: 2g Potassium: 618mg