At a Glance
- Potato Type: Reds
- Prep Method: Pan Fried
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Rebecca Costa
Amp up the classic potato latke game with everything but the bagel seasoning.
- 5 medium Side Delights® Red potatoes
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon EBTB (everything but the bagel) seasoning
- Shred potatoes using a hand grater or food processor. Squeeze out excess water with a paper towel.
- Mix in egg, flour, baking powder, and everything but the bagel seasoning until combined.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle olive oil until the bottom is completely coated.
- Dollop balls of latke mix into bubbling oil (I used an ice cream scooper, a tablespoon would work too!). I make 4 at a time. Flatten latkes with a spatula. When the edges are brown and crispy, about 3 minutes, flip latke for another 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a paper towel to drain any excess oil.
Note: You may need to continue adding oil in to assure the pan is completely coated before beginning a new batch.
Calories: 160 Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 30mg Sodium: 155.70mg Vitamin C: 15% Carbohydrates: 32g Fiber: 3g Protein: 5g Potassium: 824mg