At a Glance
- Potato Type: Yellow
- Prep Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Asian
- Yield: 2-3
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Side Delights A Cut Above
As a side dish or a party buffet item, these potatoes please every time!
- As needed cooking oil spray
- 1 (1lb.) package A Cut Above® Potatoes Fresh-Cut Wedges
- ½ tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sriracha (Thai Chili Sauce), find this in the ethnic foods aisle
- ¼ cup sweet chili sauce, find this in the ethnic foods aisle
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ tablespoon sesame seeds
Pour the potatoes from the packaging into a bowl and add the olive or avocado oil, toss to coat evenly, and season with salt and pepper.
Air Fryer Directions:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Lightly spray the air fryer basket with the cooking oil spray. Add the potatoes to the air fryer and cook for 25-28 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside.
- Preheat your oven to 425° Transfer the potatoes to a large baking sheet. You’ll want to use a sheet large enough so that the potatoes have enough room to be in an even layer. If your sheet isn’t large enough, use two. Cook the potatoes for 10 minutes, remove the pan(s), and shake to turn the potatoes. Cook for an additional 5-8 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside.
While the potatoes are cooking, make the sauce. To make the sauce, combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, and sweet chili sauce in a bowl and stir until well combined.
Gently remove the wedges from the air fryer or oven. Place onto a plate and drizzle with the sauce. Top the potatoes with green onions and sesame seeds.