At a Glance
- Potato Type: Purple, Reds, Yellow
- Prep Method: null
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 10 lbs Small red, blue and yellow potatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 lbs Onions, cut into 3/4-inch wedges
- 1 1/4 cups Olive oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Balsamic vinegar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Ground thyme
- Black pepper
In large bowl, mix potatoes and onions with oil, vinegar, salt, thyme and pepper until coated; spread on sheet pan.
Roast in 400F oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Increase oven temperature to 425F. Roast for 30 minutes more, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender, brown and glazed.
Substitute 2 cups bottled balsamic vinaigrette for olive oil and vinegar.