At a Glance
- Potato Type: Fingerling
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Farmgirl Gourmet
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil, divided
- 1 (28-ounce) bag mixed fingerling potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 acorn squash, peeled, seeds removed, and diced
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves only
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 large handful spinach and arugula mix (or one or the other)
- 1/4 cup crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of the oil to a large baking dish and add the potatoes, squash, rosemary, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and remaining oil. Toss lightly to coat.
3. Roast for 40 to 45 minutes, or until the potatoes are fork tender. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
4. In a large bowl, add the roasted vegetables, spinach/arugula mix, and feta. Toss lightly to combine.
Calories: 275 Fat: 9g Cholesterol: 7mg Sodium: 673mg Vitamin C: 82% Carbohydrates: 44g Fiber: 5g Protein: 8g Potassium: 1335mg