At a Glance
- Potato Type: Purple, Reds, Yellow
- Prep Method: Pan Fried
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Nutmeg Nanny
- 3 small red skinned potatoes (a little bigger than golf ball size)
- 3 small golden potatoes (a little bigger than golf ball size)
- 3 small purple potatoes (a little bigger than golf ball size)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for eggs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoons fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 6 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 1/2 cups packed chopped kale
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 4 large eggs
1. Dice all potatoes into little cubes.
2. Melt butter and oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add in potatoes and sprinkle with the salt, pepper, and thyme. Cook over medium heat until the outsides of the potatoes are crisp but the inside is soft.
3. Remove potatoes to a plate, and add pancetta to the hot skillet. Crisp up pancetta and add in kale and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes until the kale is wilted and the garlic is fragrant. Add potatoes back into the pan, stir to mix, and keep warm on low while you cook your eggs.
4. In another skillet over medium heat add a drizzle of oil and cook eggs sunny-side up. Slide cooked eggs onto the hash and serve!
Calories: 489 Fat: 28g Cholesterol: 265mg Sodium: 1710mg Vitamin C: 115% Carbohydrates: 38g Fiber: 4g Protein: 23g Potassium: 1448mg