At a Glance
- Potato Type: Reds
- Prep Method: Boiled
- Special Requests: Performance
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Potatoes USA
From road trips to park trips, this Take & Shake Tuscan Potato Salad is an easy way to elevate your on-the-go meals. Nutritious, vibrant, and full of Mediterranean flavors, the potato salad is your next summer star.
- 1-pound Side Delights® Red Potatoes, cut into 1-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- As needed Salt and Pepper
- 6 cups Baby Kale (Baby Spinach can be substituted)
- 1 cup prepared marinated Artichoke Hearts
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- ¼ cup Pine Nuts
- ¾ cup Italian Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 450 F.
- Wash, scrub and cut the potatoes into 1-inch pieces,
- Place the potatoes in a medium-sized pot and cover them with water. Place the pot over high heat and bring the potatoes to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and allow the potatoes to cook for 10-12 minutes or until they are just tender.
- Drain the potatoes and transfer them to a baking sheet to cool slightly. Once the potatoes are cool (about 10-12 minutes) drizzle them with olive oil. And season them with salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in “to-go” containers, divided evenly with baby kale, cherry tomatoes, pine nuts, and artichoke hearts. Just before serving drizzle the salad with the Italian dressing, place the lid on the container, and shake until the salad is dressed.
- Serve immediately.
Calories: 350 Fat: 25g Sodium: 500mg Vitamin C: 28% Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 4g Protein: 6g Potassium: 955mg