At a Glance
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 5 ounces Sun-dried tomatoes, dry-pack
- 4 each Anchovy filets, oil-pack
- 10 ounces Kalamata olives, pitted and rinsed
- 1/4 cup Capers, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons Lemon zest, grated
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 4 teaspoons Lemon juice
Preparation1. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water about 1 minute or until soft but not mushy. Drain and pat dry.
2. In food processor, pulse tomatoes with anchovies until coarsely chopped. Add olives, capers and lemon zest; pulse until olives are coarsely chopped. With motor running, slowly add olive oil, then lemon juice; process to a rough purée.
Tip: Serve on baked potatoes or offer as a topping choice for a baked potato bar.
Calories: 300 Fat: 14g Cholesterol: 1mg Carbohydrates: 43g Fiber: 5g Protein: 5g Potassium: 910mg