At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 4 pounds New potatoes
- 1 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Chopped garlic
- 6 tablespoons Finely chopped rosemary
- 4 teaspoons Grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon Red chili flakes
- 4 pounds Green beans, trimmed and blanched
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- Salt As needed
Simmer potatoes until tender, drain and cool. Quarter potatoes lengthwise.
In large sauté pan, heat oil, add garlic and sizzle for 30 seconds. Add rosemary, lemon zest and chili flakes; sizzle until fragrant. Add potatoes and beans; sauté until vegetables are hot and coated with seasonings. Sprinkle with lemon juice; season with salt.