At a Glance
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 1/3 cup Chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup Chopped tarragon
- 1/3 cup Chopped thyme
- 3 tablespoons Chopped rosemary
- 48 Small Red Bliss potatoes
- 48 Small Purple Peruvian potatoes
- 48 Small Yukon Gold potatoes
- 3/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Black pepper
Preparation1. To make herb mixture, combine all ingredients; refrigerate, covered, until needed.
Yield: 1 cup
2. Cut potatoes in half. In saucepan, cook potatoes in 2 inches simmering water about 15 minutes or until tender but not falling apart. Drain and cool.
3. For each serving to order: In sauté pan, heat 2 teaspoons oil over high heat.
4. Add 4 Red Bliss potato halves, 4 Purple Peruvian potato halves, 4 Yukon Gold potato halves, 2 teaspoons Herb Mixture, 3/16 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper; toss briefly to coat potatoes.
5. Roast in 500F oven about 5 minutes or until golden.
Calories: 198 Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 31g Fiber: 3g Protein: 4g Potassium: 948mg