At a Glance
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 3 tablespoons Orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons Cumin seed, toasted and ground
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Grated orange zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Ancho chile powder
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried basil
- 1 teaspoon Dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon Dired oregano
- 1 teaspoon Dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 6 pounds Medium red potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound Grilled corn kernels
- 12 ounces Cooked artichoke hearts, quartered
- 8 ounces Roasted red bell peppers, cut into 1 x 1/2-inch strips
- 3 ounces Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parsley, chopped
- Salt as needed
Preparation1. In blender or food processor, process orange juice, mustard, cumin, orange zest, salt, honey and chile powder until well blended. With motor running, slowly drizzle in oil until emulsified.
Yield: 3/4 cup
2. In large bowl, whisk together mustard, oil, basil, marjoram, oregano, thyme and garlic. Add potatoes and toss until well coated.
3. Spread potatoes in one layer on sheet pan; cover with foil. Roast in 425∞F oven 20 minutes. Remove foil, lower heat to 350F and roast, turning occasionally with spatula, about 25 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Cool.
4. In large bowl, toss potatoes, corn, artichokes, bell peppers, olives, cilantro and parsley with 3/4 cup Ancho-Cumin Vinaigrette until well coated. Season with salt.
Tips: To grill corn, remove husks and silk. Grill over gas or charcoal grill, turning frequently, until corn has light grill marks and kernels are soft. Cut off kernels with knife (3 to 4 ears of corn yield about 1 pound kernels).
Calories: 217 Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 4g Protein: 4g Potassium: 551mg