At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Special Requests: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: Latin / Hispanic
- Yield: 1
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons bottled mild jalapeno sauce*
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (7 ounces) vacuum packed whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
1. In large saucepan, cook potatoes, covered, in 2 inches boiling water 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain and cool.
2. Meanwhile, in large bowl, whisk together oil, lime juice, jalapeno sauce, chili powder and salt, if desired. Add potatoes and remaining ingredients. Toss gently to mix thoroughly.
Calories: 260 Fat: 8g Sodium: 340mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 7g