At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Yield: 4
- Ready Time:
Recipe By: Cheri McDivitt
- 1-1/4 pounds boiled potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons lightly crumbled seaweed
- 1 tablespoon ground kukui (candle nuts )
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 8 leaves iceberg lettuce
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, for garnish
Mix together the boiled potatoes, minced onion, green onion, ginger, seaweed, kukui nuts, sesame oil, lemon, oyster sauce and red pepper in a mixing bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, for the flavors to come together.
Arrange the lettuce leaves on a serving platter, spoon the potato poke on top, and garnish with the cilantro.