At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Yield: 100
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 16 pounds small red potatoes
- 6 cups fat-free ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups pickle relish
- 4 pounds smoked turkey breast, cut into 1/2-inch dice*
- 3 pounds chopped onions
- 2 pounds chopped celery
- 50 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- 50 large whole wheat pitas, cut in half
* Indicates USDA commodity product for Nation School Lunch Program.
1. In large pot, cook potatoes in simmering water until tender. Drain and cool; cut into 1-inch pieces.
2. In large bowl, whisk together ranch dressing and pickle relish. Add potatoes, turkey, onions and celery; mix well.
3. For each serving, open 1 pita half and place 1/2 cup lettuce inside. Top with 2/3 cup (1 #6 scoop) potato mixture.
Calories: 197 Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 8mg Vitamin C: 17% Carbohydrates: 39g Fiber: 5g Protein: 9g Potassium: 395mg