At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 3 cups Olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups White wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup Fresh tarragon leaves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Black pepper
- 8 pounds Potatoes, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 24 (4-ounce) Boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 pounds White or brown mushrooms halved
- 3 pounds Green beans, halved
- 1 pound Red onions, diced
- 72 Cherry tomatoes, halved
1. To make vinaigrette: In bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
Yield: about 5 cups
2. In large pot, cook potatoes, covered, in 2 inches boiling water about 15 minutes or until tender; drain.
3. In large bowl, toss chicken with 2 cups of the vinaigrette until well coated; let sit 15 minutes. On gas or charcoal grill or under heated salamander, grill or broil chicken, turning once, about 8 minutes or until cooked through.
4. For each serving, to order: In bowl, toss together 2/3 cup potatoes, 1/3 cup mushrooms, 1/2 cup green beans and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette. Mound on plate. Slice 1 grilled chicken breast on an angle; fan on top of vegetables. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons onion and garnish with 6 tomato halves.