At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 6 pounds Yellow-flesh potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch dice
- Salt As needed
- 1 cup Nonfat sour cream
- 1/3 cup Lime juice
- 3 ounces Butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Chipotle or ancho chile powder
- Pepper As needed
- 3/4 cup Cilantro, chopped
1. In large saucepan, cover potatoes with water, salt lightly and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cover and cook 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork.
2. Drain potatoes in colander. Return to saucepan; dry over medium-low heat 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Mash potatoes with potato masher or beat with electric hand mixer. Stir in sour cream, lime juice, butter and chile powder; beat until light and fluffy. Season with salt and pepper. Fold in cilantro just before serving.
Calories: 127 Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 9mg Carbohydrates: 23g Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Potassium: 657mg