At a Glance
- Potato Type: Russet
- Prep Method: null
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
Fragrant with fresh rosemary and garlic, these roasted potatoes are perfect alongside roast lamb or chicken.
- 2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 3/4-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF and place a rack in the upper third of the oven.
2. Toss potatoes in a large roasting pan with oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
3. Roast potatoes, turning occasionally with a metal spatula, until golden brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes.
Calories: 143 Fat: 2g Sodium: 202mg Vitamin C: 13.5% Fiber: 2g Protein: 3g Potassium: 636mg