At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Ready Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 1 (15 ounce) can Canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 pound Corn kernels, frozen
- 11 ounces Tomatoes, cut into 3/8-inch dice
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper, roasted and cut into 3/8-inch dice Lime juice
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno, chopped
- 3 tablespoons Cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon Hot pepper sauce
- Salt As needed
Mix beans, corn, tomatoes, cilantro, bell pepper, lime juice, jalapeno and cumin. Season with hot pepper sauce and salt.
Tip: Serve on baked potatoes or offer as a topping choice for a baked potato bar.
Calories: 176 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 41g Fiber: 4g Protein: 4g Potassium: 674mg