At a Glance
- Potato Type: Yellow
- Prep Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 2-3
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Side Delights A Cut Above
This is an easy, quick, and tasty way to keep your eggs company on the plate and a smile on your face. Use A Cut Above Diced Potatoes to make this dish a snap!
- 1 (1lb.) package A Cut Above® Fresh-Cut Diced Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive or avocado oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- As needed cooking oil spray (only if you’re using an air fryer)
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 3⁄4 tablespoon chopped parsley, fresh (If fresh isn’t available 1⁄4 tablespoon of dried parsley can be substituted)
- Pour the potatoes from the packaging into a bowl and add the olive oil, toss to coat evenly, and season with salt and pepper.
Air Fryer Directions
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Lightly spray the air fryer basket with the cooking oil spray. Place the potatoes in the air fryer’s basket. Cook the potatoes for 15 minutes, remove the basket, and shake to turn the potatoes. Cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside.
- Remove the potatoes from the air fryer and season them with the Everything Bagel Seasoning and parsley. Serve and enjoy.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large baking sheet. You’ll want to use a sheet large enough so that the potatoes have enough room to be in an even layer. If your sheet isn’t large enough, use two. Cook the potatoes for 10 minutes, remove the pan(s), and shake to turn the potatoes.
- Cook for an additional 5-8 minutes, or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside.