At a Glance
- Potato Type: Russet
- Prep Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: Latin / Hispanic
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Side Delights®
A fun appetizer or a substantial snack – ready in minutes as all cooking done in the microwave.
- 1 bag (1.5 lbs.) of Side Delights Steamables™ Russet Potatoes
- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 package taco seasoning mix (1-1/4 oz. size)
- 4 tbsp. sour cream
- 4 tbsp. shredded cheddar cheese
- Microwave Side Delights Steamables in their bag according to directions.
- Use caution when removing the bag from the microwave; package will be HOT!
- Carefully cut the bag open and pour the potatoes onto a serving plate.
- Crumble ground beef into 1 quart glass casserole dish; add chopped onion
- Microware uncovered 3-1/2 minutes or until meat is set, stirring once. Drain. Stir in taco seasoning and half of the water specified on the seasoning packet. Cover with casserole lid.
- Microwave 3 minutes or until heated through, stirring once.
- Make a crosswise slash in each potato; press sides of potato to form an opening. Spoon filling into potatoes.
- Top each potato with sour cream and/or cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!