At a Glance
- Potato Type: Reds
- Prep Method: null
- Special Requests: Gluten Free
- Yield: 4
- Ready Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 cup sliced onion
- 2 Tbsp curry powder
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 Tbsp mango chutney
1. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain.
2. In a skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until it starts to brown.
3. Stir in curry powder and cook for 1 minute.
4. Add potatoes, tomatoes and chutney; bring to a simmer and cook, covered, for 5 minutes.
Calories: 161 Fat: 4.5g Sodium: 527mg Fiber: 3.7g Protein: 2.6g Potassium: 580mg