At a Glance
- Potato Type: Fingerling
- Prep Method: null
- Special Requests: Kid Friendly
- Cuisine: Latin / Hispanic
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Hungry Girl Lisa Lillien
- 1 lb. fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup chopped red and green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup frozen sweet corn kernels
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lay a large piece of heavy-duty foil on a baking sheet and spray with nonstick spray.
In a large bowl, combine halved potatoes, oil, and taco seasoning. Toss to coat. Lay potatoes in an even layer on the center of the foil. Evenly top with peppers, onion, black beans, and corn. Cover with another large piece of foil.
Fold together and seal all four edges of the foil pieces, forming a well-sealed packet. Bake for 30 minutes, or until potatoes and veggies are tender.
Allow packet to cool for a few minutes, and then cut packet to release steam before opening entirely. (Careful — steam will be hot.)
Sprinkle with cheese while still hot, and top or serve with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!
Calories: 162 Fat: 4.5g Sodium: 254mg Carbohydrates: 24g Fiber: 3.5g Protein: 7.5g