At a Glance
- Potato Type: White
- Prep Method: Pan Fried
- Cuisine: Latin / Hispanic
- Yield: 2
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Many Faces of Potatoes
Recipe courtesy of Many Faces of Potatoes
- 1 lb. Medium white Potatoes diced
- 1 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Yellow Pepper diced
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1/2 of a 1 ounce pack Fajita Seasoning mix
- 2 Medium Eggs
1. Boil the potatoes for approx. 8 minutes until tender, drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and fry pepper and onion for 3-4 minutes. Add the fajita seasoning with 4 tbsp. water. Stir in the potatoes and fry for 1 minute.
3. Transfer to a heatproof serving dish, make 2 hollows in the mixture and crack in the eggs.
4. Place under a grill for 2-3 minutes. Serve immediately.
Calories: 361 Fat: 12g Cholesterol: 186mg Sodium: 572mg Vitamin C: 219% Carbohydrates: 52g Fiber: 7g Protein: 12g Potassium: 1270mg