At a Glance
- Potato Type: Purple, Reds
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 6
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
A delicious and colorful dish with wonderful textures and flavors!
- 8 Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Real Red potatoes*
- 8 Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Powerful Purple potatoes*
- 8 Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Pure Gold potatoes*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 ½ tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. black pepper
*Can also be made using 24 Side Delights™ Gourmet Petite Classic Medley potatoes (approximately 1½ bags)
- Heat oven to 500°F. Cut potatoes in half.
- In large saucepan over medium heat, simmer potatoes in 2” water about 15 minutes or until tender but not falling apart. Drain well.
- In flameproof baking dish or large skillet with ovenproof handle, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add potatoes, parsley, tarragon, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; stir or toss briefly to coat potatoes.
- Place skillet in oven about 5 minutes or until potatoes are golden.
Calories: 198 Fat: 7g Sodium: 984mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 4g