At a Glance
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 7 1/2 cups Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 14 ounces Turkey sausage, cooked
- 1 1/2 cups Diced onions
- 1 1/2 cups Quick cooking oats
- 1 cup Diced red bell pepper
- 6 Eggs
- 6 tablespoons Flour
- 6 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- Oven spray As needed
Preparation1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients except oven spray; mix well.
2. Lightly spray sheet pan with oven spray. Scoop 1/3-cup portions of potato mixture onto pan; flatten slightly to form patties.
3. Bake in 425F oven 30 minutes or until golden brown, turning patties with spatula after 15 minutes.
Yield: 24 patties
Calories: 160 Fat: 7g Cholesterol: 62mg Carbohydrates: 18g Fiber: 2g Protein: 7g Potassium: 248mg