At a Glance
- Potato Type: Reds, White, Yellow, Russet
- Prep Method: Baked
- Special Requests: Performance
- Cuisine: American
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Potatoes USA
Made with eggs and vegetables, these potato bites are a perfect packed lunch loaded with nutrients.
- 2½ cups mashed potatoes – made from your favorite Russet, Red, Yellow or White Side Delights® potatoes
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 400 °F. Spray 6 cupcake cavities in a pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix together the mashed potatoes, eggs, sour cream, heavy cream, garlic powder, garlic salt, and pepper. Stir in cheese and chives.
- Spoon the batter into the pan filling the cups just to the top.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let them cool 5 minutes in pan before turning them out and letting them cool completely on a wire rack.
Calories: 240 Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 10mg Sodium: 510mg Vitamin C: 10% Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 1g Protein: 8g Potassium: 320mg