At a Glance
- Potato Type: Russet
- Prep Method: Grilled
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: The BBQ Queens
Finger food at its BBQ best! Serve a platter of grilled wedge-cut, sliced, and whole grilled spuds and watch them disappear. A drizzle of lemon-garlic vinaigrette and a sprinkling of feta, kalamata olives, and Italian parsley give it a Mediterranean spin.
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher or sea salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs. small-sized Side Delights® Russet potatoes, rinsed and patted dry, each cut into 8 wedges
- Olive oil for brushing
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup pitted Kalamata olives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons snipped Italian parsley
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- To make the Lemon-Garlic Drizzle, mash the minced garlic and salt with a fork in a bowl until the garlic makes a paste. Whisk in the lemon juice, then the olive oil. Set aside.
- Arrange wedges on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in your grill. Transfer the wedges to the grill rack. Close the grill lid. After 3 to 4 minutes, open the lid and turn the potatoes. Close the lid again and repeat the process for 12 to 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork. As the potatoes get done, remove them with tongs and return them to the baking sheet.
- To serve, transfer the potatoes to a platter. Drizzle with the vinaigrette and sprinkle with feta, Kalamata olives, and Italian parsley.
Calories: 280 Fat: 15g Cholesterol: 15mg Sodium: 810mg Vitamin C: 50% Carbohydrates: 30g Fiber: 2g Protein: 6g Potassium: 654mg