At a Glance
- Potato Type: Reds
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Recipe By: Kristy Still @mommyhatescooking.com on behalf of Grotte Family, ND potato farmer. Check out Kristy's interview with Kelly Grotte https://www.mommyhatescooking.com/crash-hot-potatoes
Just so delicious! What else can we say? Red potatoes at their finest!
- 1 to 1.5 pound Side Delights® Gourmet Petite Real Red potatoes or Side Delights Steamables Red potatoes, whole
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, boil the potatoes in lightly salted water until fork-tender, about 20 minutes. (If you are using the Side Delights Steamables, make according to the package in the microwave.)
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet. Using a potato masher, gently press down to mash each one.
- Rotate the masher 90°, then mash again.
- Drizzle the tops of the potatoes with olive oil.
- Sprinkle generously with salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.