At a Glance
- Potato Type: Yellow
- Prep Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 2-3
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Side Delights A Cut Above
Crowd-pleasing, easy, tasty, quick. Fries with a welcome twist of lemon and dill. The perfect way to elevate a weeknight dinner or a yummy snack.
- 1 (1lb) bag A Cut Above Fresh-Cut Potatoes Steak Fries
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- As needed cooking oil spray (only if you’re using an air fryer)
- ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- ½ tablespoon fresh dill (if fresh isn’t available 1 teaspoon of dried dill can be substituted
- Pour the potatoes from the packaging into a bowl and add the olive oil, toss to coat evenly, and season with salt and pepper.
Air Fryer Directions:
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F. Lightly spray the air fryer basket with the cooking oil spray. Place the A Cut Above Potatoes Fresh-Cut Steak Fries in the basket of the air fryer and cook the potatoes for 25-28 minutes or until they are golden brown and crispy on the outside but light and fluffy on the inside.
- Gently remove the Steak Fries from the air fryer. Season them with sea salt, black pepper, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill.
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Transfer the fries to a large baking sheet. You’ll want to use a sheet large enough so that the potatoes have enough room to be in an even layer. If your sheet isn’t large enough, use two. Cook for 25-28 minutes. When the potatoes are done, they should be golden and crispy with a fluffy interior.
- To zest a lemon, you will want a citrus zester. Lightly run the zester on the outside of the citrus to remove just the yellow part (the white part of the lemon can be bitter). The zest can then be sprinkled over the potato wedges.