At a Glance
- Potato Type: Fingerling
Recipe By: Cindy Gordan – Vegetarian Mamma
This recipe, courtesy of Cindy Gordan – Vegetarian Mamma, who was part of the Side Delights® Potato Power Bowl Challenge.
- 2 bags of fingerling Side Delights® Steamables™ Fingerling Potatoes (4 cups of cooked fingerling potatoes), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1.5 c of fresh sweet corn, off the cob
- 3 medium tomatoes. diced
- 1 bunch of fresh cilantro, chopped and stems removed
- ¾ c red onion, diced
- 4 green onions, whites and greens diced
- more cilantro for garnish
- Prepare the potatoes. Once potatoes are prepared, divide equally into 4 bowls or containers. You should have about 1 cup per bowl.
- Equally divide black beans and corn between bowls.
- In a clean small bowl, mix tomatoes, cilantro and red onion to create a salsa.
- Next equally divide the salsa among the bowls and top with green onions.