At a Glance
- Potato Type: Petite, Red Skin
- Prep Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Cooking lsl
Boiled small red potatoes with a creamy buffalo dressing, made with hot buffalo sauce, mayo, and yogurt. Topped with chopped scallions. Great for a party, game day or celebration.
- 1 1/2 lbs. Side Delights® Gourmet Petite Red potatoes, or small-sized Red potatoes
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2-3 Tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 scallions
- Wash potatoes and add to a large pot. Fill with water. Bring to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes, until the potatoes are fully cooked.
- Drain the water, rinse and drain again. Cut potatoes into small pieces. Add to a bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayonnaise, yogurt, hot sauce, garlic powder, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour dressing over the potatoes, while they are still warm. Stir and top with scallions. Add more salt if needed.
Calories: 162 Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 2mg Sodium: 602mg Vitamin C: 2.4% Carbohydrates: 29g Fiber: 3g Protein: 4.3g Potassium: 826mg