At a Glance
- Potato Type: Yellow
- Prep Method: Boiled
- Cuisine: Asian
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 2 pounds small yellow potatoes, scrubbed
- 3/4 cup peanut satay sauce
- 1/2 cups low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces and blanched
- 1 cup red bell peppers, cut into 1 x 1/4 inch strips
- 1 cup roasted, salted peanuts
Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to boil over high heat; reduce to a simmer and cook until just fork tender. Drain and cool; cut into quarters. Set aside.
Wisk together satay sauce and mayonnaise in a large bowl. Add reserved potatoes, green beans, peppers and peanuts; stir to mix. Serve immediately or chilled.
Consider serving with: grilled shrimp, broiled fish or chicken stir-fry.
Calories: 298 Fat: 14g Sodium: 221mg Carbohydrates: 36g Fiber: 4g Protein: 14g Potassium: 682mg