At a Glance
- Potato Type: Reds
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Victoria Berman @avocadopesto.com. Check out her interview with Mack Farms potato farmer: https://avocadopesto.com/rosemary-roasted-potatoes/
Rosemary roasted potatoes make for the perfect side dish or snack. Easy to make with only a few ingredients and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser!
- 1 pound Side Delights® Gourmet Petite Red potatoes
- olive oil
- salt & pepper
- fresh rosemary
- fresh garlic
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Depending on the size of the potatoes, you can either cut them in half or quarters.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes with fresh diced rosemary, minced garlic, salt, freshly cracked pepper, and olive oil. Mix everything and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 60 minutes, flipping them over half way through the cooking time.