At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Ready Time:
Recipe By: Janne Mahan
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 3 ounces red pepper hummus (purchased or made from scratch)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces sour cream
- 3 ounces mayonnaise
- 3 ounces roasted red pepper chopped (from jar)
- 2 ounces sweet onion chopped
- 6 ounces fresh or frozen sweet corn
- Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Wash and trim red potatoes.
2. Cut into 1/2 inch pieces and boil in water about 20 minutes. Or place into a perforated pan and steam. Do not overcook. Drain and cool.
3. Make the dressing by mixing the red pepper hummus, garlic, lime juice, sour cream, and mayonnaise.
4. Mix dressing with chopped roasted red pepper and onion.
5. If using fresh sweet corn cook slightly. If using frozen corn use it without cooking.
6. Toss all ingredients together and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.