At a Glance
- Potato Type: Russet
- Prep Method: Boiled
- Special Requests: Performance
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Potatoes USA
Ditch the bread, use potatoes instead! Potatoes are an easy, delicious way to turn your avocado toast into a veggie-full and gluten-free dish.
- 1-pound Side Delights® Russet Potatoes, sliced ½-inch thick lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- As Needed Salt and Pepper
- 1 cup Prepared Guacamole
- ¼ cup Radishes, sliced
- ¼ cup Cilantro Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Set the oven to broil.
- Rinse and scrub the potatoes and cut them into ½ inch planks lengthwise.
- Place the potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring the potatoes to a boil over high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and allow the potatoes to cook for 12-14 minutes. Drain the potatoes, place them on a foil-lined baking sheet, and brush them with olive oil. (At this stage the potatoes can be refrigerated and used throughout the week for this recipe).
- Place the potatoes under the broiler and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until the potatoes are golden brown. Remove the potatoes from the oven and keep warm until ready to use.
- Top the potatoes with the guacamole, radish slices, and cilantro. Sprinkle the tops of the potato toasts with everything bagel seasoning.