At a Glance
- Potato Type: Yellow
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Special Requests: Gluten Free
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Ready Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 1 1/3 pounds (4 medium) golden flesh potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crumbled
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch squares
1. Heat oven to 475ËšF. Cut potatoes into 1 1/2-inch cubes. Measure remaining ingredients except bell pepper into baking sheet with sides; mix to blend.
2. Add potatoes and bell pepper. Toss to coat. Arrange in single layer.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes until potatoes are tender and lightly browned, tossing two or three times during baking.
Calories: 235 Fat: 7g Sodium: 306mg Fiber: 3g Protein: 4g