At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Yield: 24
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 8 Russet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons Dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- Oven spray As needed
1. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch-thick planks.
2. In large bowl, toss potatoes with lemon juice, oil, oregano and salt.
3. Spray a sheet pan lightly with oven spray; arrange potatoes on pan in one layer.
4. Bake in 425F oven 15 minutes. Turn potatoes over; bake 15 minutes more.
Calories: 42 Fat: 1g Carbohydrates: 7g Fiber: 1g Protein: 1g Potassium: 215mg