At a Glance
- Potato Type: Petite
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Special Requests: Performance
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Ashleigh Evans @dashofevans.com. Check out Ashleigh's interview with Red Isle potato farmer, Randy Visser https://www.dashofevans.com/easy-roasted-potatoes-with-rosemary/
My go-to, easy potato side dish recipe for the whole family. Perfect way to make dinner special during the week…or whenever!
- 5 pounds Side Delights® Gourmet Petite Medley potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- Optional garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Wash and dry potatoes. If potatoes are larger in size, slice in half or quarter.
- In a large bowl, add potatoes and avocado oil. Toss to coat. Add spices. Toss again.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add potatoes, spreading out to make a single later.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until golden brown. Garnish with fresh parsley.
You can also air fry these! Just add to basket and cook for about 20 minutes.