At a Glance
- Prep Method: null
- Ready Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
- 150 g US dehydrated sliced potatoes
- 40 g Sugar
- 20 g Fresh chili paste
- 5 g Salt
- Oil, for deep frying
1. Quickly deep-fry the dehydrated, sliced potatoes in oil, for about twenty seconds or until crispy. Remove from heat and drain on paper towels.
2. Heat a wok or large pan and melt sugar. Cook until light brown, to caramelize.
3. Add fresh chili paste to the caramelized sugar and mix well.
4. Add the crispy potato slices to the mixture and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with salt and serve immediately.