At a Glance
- Potato Type: White
- Prep Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Asian
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: British Potato Council
Recipe courtesy of the British Potato Council.
- 4 medium white potatoes, diced
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons Hoisin sauce or plum sauce
- 4 ounces baby sweet corn
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds romoved, diced
- 3 green onions, finely sliced, for serving
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Combine all ingredients, except green onions, in a large bowl; toss well to coat. Arrange mixture evenly on a large baking sheet. Place in oven and cook until browned and tender, about 25 minutes. Garnish with green onions and serve.
Consider serving with steamed or stir fried vegetables.
Calories: 328 Fat: 4g Cholesterol: 73mg Sodium: 332mg Carbohydrates: 43g Fiber: 5g Protein: 29g Potassium: 1464mg