At a Glance
- Prep Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: United States Potato Board
If requiring a gluten-free recipe, check the label of the indicated (*) recipe ingredients to ensure they are gluten-free.
- 1 ¼ pounds (about 4 medium) round red potatoes, cut into ¼-inch slices
- ¾ cup prepared oil and vinegar dressing, divided*
- 8 cups lightly packed bite-size leaf lettuce pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces (8 slices) thinly sliced deli turkey and/or ham*
- 4 ounces sharp Cheddar cheese cut into sticks
- ¼ cup light sour cream*
Place potatoes in microwave safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, venting one corner. Microwave on HIGH about 7 to 8 minutes, just until tender. Toss potatoes gently with ¼ cup of the dressing; set aside. Place lettuce on four serving plates, dividing equally. Arrange potatoes and remaining ingredients on the plates, dividing equally. In small bowl whisk remaining ½ cup dressing with sour cream until thoroughly blended and smooth; serve in individual ramekins, or pass separately.
Tip: Microwave ovens vary; cooking times may need adjustment.
Calories: 591 Fat: 30g Cholesterol: 52mg Sodium: 1103mg Fiber: 7g Protein: 27g