At a Glance
- Potato Type: Russet
- Prep Method: Baked
- Special Requests: Performance
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 2
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Nibbles & Bits (Rebecca Coady)
This cheesy potato sheet pan recipe is perfect for meal prep and a great way to fuel your tired muscles after a workout!
- 1 Side Delights® medium Russet potato, cut into cubes
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz. of halloumi cheese
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of dried basil
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1-2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 °F
- Rinse the potato and cut into 1inch cubes.
- Slice the bell pepper and place both the sliced pepper and cubed potato on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on top and toss with basil, salt, and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, raise temperature to 420 degrees F.
- Add the remaining ingredients, with the cheese layered on top so that it melts nicely over the vegetables and potatoes. Toss with a little more olive oil and add more salt/pepper if necessary.
- Bake for another 10 minutes. Let cool, then enjoy!
This is a great recipe that you can make ahead of time. Double the recipe and make enough for the whole week!
Calories: 540 Fat: 30g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 168mg Carbohydrates: 53g Fiber: 10g Protein: 20g Potassium: 1377mg