At a Glance
- Potato Type: White
- Prep Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 12 puffs
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: A Kitchen Addiction
These cheesy Broccoli Cheddar Potato Puffs are fluffy on the inside with just a bit of crispiness on the outside. Loaded with flavor and super easy to make, you’ll want to make these potato puffs to round out your next meal or to serve as an appetizer at your next party!
- 1 lb. Side Delights® White potatoes, washed and cubed
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cooked broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 minced garlic clove
- Additional chopped chives, for garnish
- In a large pot add cubed potatoes and fill with enough cold water to cover potatoes. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer until fork tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain water and mash potatoes with butter, salt, and pepper, adding more salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed potatoes, cheddar cheese, broccoli, eggs, chives, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Evenly divide potato mixture into the 12 muffin cups.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until potato puffs are set and tops are browned.
- Remove muffin tin to a wire rack to cool for about 5 minutes. Carefully remove potato puffs from tin to serving platter. Top with sour cream and additional chopped chives. Serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.