At a Glance
- Potato Type: Fingerling
- Prep Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
- Yield: 8
- Prep Time:
- Ready Time:
- Cook Time:
Recipe By: Potatoes USA
Stir fry beef and broccoli with fingerling potatoes on a pizza. Yes PLEASE!
Marinated Asian Beef
- ½ lb. Beef Sirloin, Flat Iron, or Skirt Steak
- 1 tablespoon Lemongrass, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, chopped
- 1-1/2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- ½ tablespoon Crushed Red Chili Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 1 each (1 lb.) Pizza Crust
- ¾ cup General Tso’s Stir Fry Sauce
- 1 cup Side Delights® Petite Gourmet Fingerling potatoes, cooked and sliced ¼ inch lengthwise
- ½ cup Red Bell Pepper, sliced ¼ inch strips
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets, cooked and cooled
- ½ cup Green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha (Vietnamese/Thai Chili Sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- Place the beef in a shallow dish and cover it with lemongrass, garlic, ginger, soy, chili flakes, and sesame oil. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F and arrange a rack on the lowest position of the oven.
- Spread the pizza dough out into a 12-inch circle onto a sheet pan lined with a silicone baking mat, parchment paper, or lightly oiled aluminum foil.
- Spread the sauce on the pizza dough, leaving a 1-inch gap for the crust.
- Arrange the fingerling potato slices, and red bell pepper slices on top of the sauced portion of the pizza.
- Bake the pizza for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is nice and golden.
- While the pizza is baking cook the beef and the broccoli. To cook the beef remove it from the marinade and sear it in a nonstick pan or cast-iron skillet for 3-4 minutes on each side. Finish it in the oven for 3-5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 125 F for medium-rare, 135 F for medium, 145 °F for medium-well, and 145+F for well done. Remove the steak from the oven and allow it to rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing. To reheat the broccoli, preheat a sauté pan with a touch of sesame oil, sauté the broccoli over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes.
- To make the sriracha honey, combine the sriracha and the honey in a small bowl and stir to combine.
- Remove the pizza from the oven and arrange the sautéed broccoli, green onions, and sesame seeds on top of the pizza. Slice the beef thin, against the grain, and arrange the slices of beef on the pizza. Drizzle the pizza with the spicy honey and enjoy.
Calories: 300 Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 20mg Sodium: 1010mg Vitamin C: 27% Carbohydrates: 50g Fiber: 1g Protein: 13g Potassium: 318mg