The new way to crave those crazy spuds.
What are Roastables?
The perfect petite potatoes (quick cooking) seasoned with delicious Montana Mex seasoned salts
- Roastables come in its own convenient roasting tray.
- Triple-washed – ready to cook, season and eat!
- NOT a microwaveable package
- 1 lb. metal tray specially designed for oven roasting or grilling
What is Montana Mex?
- Only the coolest seasoning company to come along… ever!
- Delicious, innovative seasonings made with pure sea salt and delicious ingredients like Mexican oregano, garlic and ancho chile
- Only the purest ingredients go into these seasoning salts – if it sounds like a science project, it’s NOT in here!
- Montana Mex has been featured on The Chew, Katie Couric Show and HSN (Home Shopping Network)
- Check them out montanamex.com and watch Eduardo, the Emperor of Flavor, in action in the kitchen
Available Types and Sizes
Three types just for fun
- Rad Little Reds
- Awesome Little Yellows
- Red & Yellow Combo
How to Prepare
Roastables encourage your creativity in the kitchen and on the grill.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees or grill to medium high heat
- Remove plastic film and seasoning packets from roasting tray.
- Add 2 tablespoon(s) of oil. Coat potatoes well.
- Oven: Put uncovered tray in the oven. Cook for 30-45 minutes or until soft and browned. Stir occasionally.
- Grill: Add a tablespoon of water to the oil & potatoes. Cover the tray with tin foil. Cook about 40 minutes until soft and browned.
- Before serving: Sprinkle the entire red packet of the Chili Seasoning salt over potatoes and coat. If you want to add some serious heat and flavor pop, sprinkle the green packet of Picante Seasoning salt on too!